26 diciembre 2007

"Tom Jones - Unchained Melody" vs. "The Cardigans - My Favourite Game"

Sir Tom Jones singing one of most popular song ever: Unchained Melody of The Righteous Brothers





hahabass :
Oooh! Touchy. What is the perfect singing machine exactly? I'll say one thing, those who try to cover Elvis' songs, including Tom, do have quite a struggle. However, FOR ME, I said FOR ME, as much as I love Elvis, (and maybe it IS vocal strength, maybe I'm being a bit shallow) Tom's voice does everything it needs to do. I'm a vocal coach (not taught any big stars or anything, but I feel I have some knowledge). In the end though, I guess it's opinion. Shall we leave it there?




Videoclip Oficial de "My Favourite Game" by The Cardigans





joaoluis17:
Back in '98 Cardigans were one of the "next big thing" in music... Although they never really got very famous, the Swedish group still made a few great songs... This my favourite, but "Erase/Rewind" is a good tune as well, and Nina is so hot there!